Runners will take over the city again on Sunday 22 October. The new date and one new distance make this year’s Antwerp Marathon one for everyone! 5 reasons why you should definitely be there. 👇
- This 3rd edition once again allows you to enjoy a 100% city course. Fun fact: of all Belgian marathons, the Antwerp Marathon has the most kilometres through the city centre!
- Obviously, a 100% city course also features the Antwerp landmarks. The Port Authority building, Boerentoren, Palace of Justice, Central Station, the Meir and Grote Markt all make an appearance.
- Finish by the mighty MAS! No better way to end your run than by this iconic building. Every participant will cross the finish line like a true winner in the shade of the Museum aan de Stroom.
- Fans of shorter distances can opt for an 8 km route this year. That course crosses the heart of the city of the Scheldt too and covers all the highlights.
- Last but not least: atmosphere at every kilometre. Need we say more?!